| 英文 | 中文 |
| You make me sick! | 你真让我恶心! |
| What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事? |
| You shouldn’t have done that! | 你真不应该那样做! |
| You’reajerk! | 你是个废物/混球! |
| Don’t talk to me like that! | 别那样和我说话! |
| Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁? |
| What’s your problem? | 你怎么回事啊? |
| I hate you! | 我讨厌你! |
| I don’t want to see your face! | 我不愿再见到你! |
| You’re crazy! | 你疯了! |
| Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? | 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!) |
| Don’t bother me. | 别烦我。 |
| Knock it off. | 少来这一套。 |
| Get out of my face. | 从我面前消失! |
| Leave me alone. | 走开。 |
| Getlost。 | 滚开! |
| Take ahike! | 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。 |
| You piss me off. | 你气死我了。 |
| It’s none of your business. | 关你屁事! |
| What’s the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思? |
| How dare you! | 你敢! |
| Cut it out. | 省省吧。 |
| You stupid jerk! | 你这蠢猪! |
| You have a lot of nerve. | 脸皮真厚。 |
| I’m fed up. | 我厌倦了。 |
| I can’t take it any more. | 我受不了了! |
| I’ve had enough of your garbage. | 我听腻了你的废话。 |
| Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
| What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
| Do you know what time it is? | 你知道现在都几点吗? |
| What were you thinking? | 你脑子进水啊? |
| How can you say that? | 你怎么可以这样说? |
| Who says? | 谁说的? |
| That’s what you think! | 那才是你脑子里想的! |
| Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看着我。 |
| What did you say? | 你说什么? |
| You are out of your mind. | 你脑子有毛病! |
| You make me so mad。 | 你气死我了啦。 |
| Drop dead. | 去死吧! |
| Fuck off. | 滚蛋。 |
| Don’t give me your shit. | 别跟我胡扯。 |
| Don’t give me your excuses/No more excuses. | 别找借口。 |
| You’re a pain intheass. | 你这讨厌鬼。 |
| You’re an asshole. | 你这缺德鬼。 |
| You bastard! | 你这杂种! |
| Get over yourself. | 别自以为是。 |
| You’re no thing to me. | 你对我什么都不是。 |
| It’s not my fault. | 不是我的错。 |
| You look guilty. | 你看上去心虚。 |
| I can’t help it. | 我没办法。 |
| That’s your problem. | 那是你的问题。 |
| I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听! |
| Get off my back. | 少跟我罗嗦。 |
| Give me a break. | 饶了我吧。 |
| Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你以为你在跟谁说话? |
| Look at this mess! | 看看这烂摊子! |
| You’re so careless. | 你真粗心。 |
| Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? | 你到底为什么不跟我说实话? |
| I’m about to explode! | 我肺都快要气炸了! |
| What a stupididiot! | 真是白痴一个! |
| I’m not going to put up with this! | 我再也受不了啦! |
| I never want to see your face again! | 我再也不要见到你! |
| That’s terrible. | 真糟糕! |
| Just look at what you’ve done! | 看看你都做了些什么! |
| I wish I had never met you. | 我真后悔这辈子遇到你! |
| You’re a disgrace. | 你真丢人! |
| I’ll never forgive you! | 我永远都不会饶恕你! |
| Don’t nag me! | 别在我面前唠叨! |
| I’m sick of it. | 我都腻了。 |
| You’re son of bitch! | 婊子养的! |
| Stop screwing/fooling/messing around! | 别鬼混了! |
| Mind your own business! | 管好你自己的事! |
| You’re just a good for no thing bum! | 你真是一个废物!/你一无是处! |
| You’ve gone too far! | 你太过分了! |
| I loathe you! | 我讨厌你! |
| I detest you! | 我恨你! |
| Get the hell out of here! | 滚开! |
| Don’t be that way! | 别那样! |
| Can’t you do anything right? | 成事不足,败事有余。 |
| You’re impossible. | 你真不可救药。 |
| Don’t touch me! | 别碰我! |
| Get away from me! | 离我远一点儿! |
| Get out of my life. | 我不愿再见到你。/从我的生活中消失吧。 |
| You’re a joke! | 你真是一个小丑! |
| Don’t give me your attitude. | 别跟我摆架子。 |
| You’ll be sorry. | 你会后悔的。 |
| We’re through. | 我们完了! |
| Look at the mess you’ve made! | 你搞得一团糟! |
| You’ve ruined everything.全 | 都让你搞砸了。 |
| I can’t believe your never. | 你好大的胆子! |
| You’re away too far. | 你太过分了。 |
| I can’t take you anymore! | 我再也受不了你啦! |
| I’m telling you for the last time! | 我最后再告诉你一次! |
| I could kill you! | 我宰了你! |
| That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! | 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔?盖茨常用) |
| I can’t believe a word you say. | 我才不信你呢! |
| You never tell the truth! | 你从来就不说实话! |
| Don’t push me! | 别逼我! |
| Enough is enough! | 够了够了! |
| Don’t waste my time anymore. | 别再浪费我的时间了! |
| Don’t make so much noise.I’m working. | 别吵,我在干活。 |
| It’s unfair. | 太不公平了。 |
| I’m very disappointed. | 真让我失望。 |
| Don’t panic! | 别怕! |
| What do you think you are doing? | 你知道你在做什么吗? |
| Don’t you dare come back again! | 你敢再回来! |
| You asked for it. | 你自找的。 |
| Non sense! | 鬼话! |
| Get the fuck out of here! | 从这滚开。 |
| I’m so fedup with your BS.Cut the crap. | 我受够了你的废话,少说废话吧。 |
| Hey! wise up! | 放聪明点好吗? |
| Put up or shut up. | 要吗你就去做,不然就给我闭嘴。 |
| You eat with that mouth? | 你是用这张嘴吃饭的吗? |
| You are dead meat. | 你死定了。 |
| Don’t you dare! How dare you! | 你好大的胆子啊! |
| Don’t push me around. | 不要摆布我。 |
| I know why you are doing this,someone is pushing your button! | 我知道你为什么这么做,有人操纵你。 |
吵架英语118句
– 2010年01月30日发表于: 胡思|乱想